This Program is designed to extend the diver’s knowledge in the use of EANx for Sport diving. It further develops diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the EANx concept of diving. It is also intended to supplement the skills of Recreational Trimix Divers. The Program employs EANx mixes from 21% oxygen to a maximum of 1.5 PO2 combined with a Helium content in which case the END will not exceed 30 m may be used. The purpose of this program is to qualify divers to dive up to 51 m and perform decompression stops required dives.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Plus Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 51 m.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Deep Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a qualified IANTD EANx Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years old.
- Proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- Fins (jet fins, hollis batfins or similar)
- Primary & secondary mask.
- Dive computer compatable for trimix diving & deco gasses. (fx Shearwater Petrel 2 or Perdix)
- Primary light & min. one back-up light.
- Harness w/ backplate
- Wing for twin set – single bladder.
- Two cutting tools (knife & linecutter)
- 2 x regs for longhose setup.
- 1 x reg for deco cylinder. (1st stage, 2nd stage & SPG)
- Dry suit inflation system.
- Wet notes
- 1 x SMB w/ spool
- 1 x deco cylinder kit
Not included in the price:
Gasses – gasses for the instructor (shared between students).
Rental equipment (Twin set, regs, deco cylinders etc.)